Monday, September 26, 2005

Preamble for what the Future may bring

Welcome to my Blog!

     I finally decided to make one of these ever since I saw my friend, Rebecca, having so much fun with hers. Maybe you are wondering, what will be in this Blog? As the title suggests, I suppose I have become a bit jaded; I have seen more for my years I think than many people my age have. I still possess a positive outlook on life though; I make no apology for my black humor; it comes with the territory I suppose. I am the youngest of six baby-boomer kids born between 1955 and 1962. As much as I would like to say it was a Brady Bunch sort of existence, it was not. The positives of a rich learning environment and being born with a stainless steel spoon were offset by the sibling animosities  (which still exist to this day) and the unhealthy level of competitiveness engendered in us by our parents. The parents have both passed on, so they will be on no issue here; whether or not my siblings view this, oh well. The posts on here will be on a variety of topics, from personal items of note to commentary on global and national happenings. One of my favorite pastimes is reading; something which I am told I taught myself at less than 3 years old. Does that mean I am some sort of prodigy? I would never be that arrogant or full of myself; it is the one thing I found that I can do extremely well. The Bard part of the post has to do with the fact that for school, I read a good amount of Shakespeare; my signature is also an utterance from one of his plays; Julius Caesar. Be also advised that though I have a good command of the English language, some may find my termage or commentary rather harsh. With that said, I hope you enjoy this blog; it is not here to entertain as much as it is for a sounding board for me.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ice_Princess said...

Hey nice blog baby

26 September, 2005 17:56  
Blogger Ice_Princess said...

I noticed your link to my blog is wrong. http://www.tsarinarebec.blogspot.com

27 September, 2005 00:16  
Blogger NJZimmermann said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

27 September, 2005 11:15  
Blogger NJZimmermann said...

Sir, if I may offer a compliment or two. I am impressed with your blog as a whole. Indeed if the the first two posts are mere inklings as to the brilliance that lies within. Then I would call you equal to the Bard himself.

27 September, 2005 11:16  

Post a Comment

<< Home